SUMMARY OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Henderson Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with local, state and federal laws regarding equal employment opportunities.
The “Summary of Employee Benefits”, listed below, is not all inclusive and some benefits may be subject to change without immediate prior notice by Henderson Behavioral Health. In addition some benefits may depend on individual employment status.
Benefit Offered – Date Available Direct Deposit:
Up to 2 Financial Institutions.
- Health Insurance –The 1st of the month following two months of employment
- Dental Insurance –The 1st of the month following two months of employment
- Life Insurance – The 1st of the month following two months of employment
- Short Term Disability Insurance – The 1st of the month following two months of employment
- Term Disability Insurance – The 1st of the month following two months of employment
PAID TIME OFF (PTO)
- Utilization of PTO benefits begins after 90 days of employment.
YEARS OF SERVICEANNUAL DAYS ACCRUED
Holidays (9 Paid Holidays):
New Years Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day After Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
Employee Assistance Program:
The Employee Assistance Program provides employees and immediate family members with confidential, professional outside agency counseling for a variety of problems. 100% paid by Henderson Behavioral Health.
(EFFECTIVE DATE OF HIRE.)
BrightStar Credit Union:
- Presto Card
- Visa/MasterCard Applications
An employer only contributed Retirement Plan – Minimum one year of service requirement, 1,000 hours of work & 21 years of age.
An employee only contributed Retirement Plan – Date of Hire. Employee directed pre-tax sheltered annuities (Mutual Fund families.)
Flexible Benefits Plan:
- Pre-tax payment of Group Health & Dental Insurance Premiums
- Pre-tax payment of Child Care Reimbursement.
- Pre-tax payment on Medical Reimbursement
Training & Workshops:
First Aid, CPR, CPI, Compliance, CFARS, and CEU’s offered – Date of Hire.
Casual Work Day:
Every Friday is dress down day – Date of Hire.
Up to twelve weeks unpaid leave for the birth of a child; placement with the employee for adoption or foster care; own serious health condition or to provide care to immediate family members – After 12 months of employment and worked at least 1,250 hours in the previous 12 months.
Annual Employee Recognition Program:
Nominees are chosen from each branch to represent their branch for Employee of the Year.